Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome to A Vintage Christmas!

Hello everyone!

I want to welcome you to my new blog! I have always loved Christmas and the feeling of coziness and love of family that comes along with it! Now that I'm older, I have fallen in love with the vintage style of Christmas. The old postcards, ornaments, trees, etc...! I always found them to be really neat as a kid, but have a stronger appreciation for them now! So, in this blog I want to focus on the vintage side of Christmas, but I'm sure I'll be blogging about every aspect of Christmas before long! lol! :)

I just want to thank you in advance for reading and if any of you would like to write a guest article or have anything you would like to submit to this blog (that is Christmas related of course!) I would love to hear it! Just contact me via the email button on the right hand side of the blog! Also, if you run a Christmas related website/blog/store and would like to advertise on my blog, you can email me the info!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers! Thank you for your comments!